- 5200 INR
- 5500.00 - 6500.00 INR
Indole 3 Butyric Acid
Indole 3 Butyric Acid offered by us, is used in form of plant growth promoters. This acid is not immediately destroyed by the plant and is not translocated from the application location. The usage of plant growth regulators has been linked to increased root growth. This is very safe to use. Indole 3 Butyric Acid is used due to interactions between soil temperature, soil moisture, and mineral nutrient availability. This acid is very cost-effective and can be easily purchased by our valued customers, at affordable prices, in bulk quantities.
- Promote root formation and differentiation.
- Promote flower and fruit formation.
- Decrease chance of flower or fruit dropping.
- Increase crop yield.
- Increase chance of producing seedless fruit.
- Create clones
- Indole - 3 - Butyric Acid
- Chemicalname1-H, Indole3 Butanoic Acid
- C.A.S. NO (133-32-4)
WHITE TO OFFWHITE POWDER
SOL. IN ALCOHOLE, ACETONE
INSOLUBLE IN WATER
SINGLE SPOT COPRS. TO STD.
- Packing in 1kg pouch / 25kg drums.
- Please contact if you require Certificate of Analysis.
- Ready delivery available.
- 200 Per Day
- 1-2 Days
B-402, Aman Akansha building, Dainik Shivner Marg, Gandhi Nagar, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400018, India